Our COVID-19 Response | Open for Limited Indoor and Courtyard Dining
May – June 2020
We are excited to welcome you back to Zero Restaurant and Bar and are currently OPEN for limited Indoor Courtyard Dining Thursday-Sunday evenings. We are exclusively offering our Chef’s Tasting Menu, our multi-course menu with optional wine pairings. Happy Hour, A La Carte ordering and Pre-Theater Menus are currently not available.
– We are currently offering Courtyard reservations for parties of up to 8 at 6 pm and 8 pm on Thursday-Sunday evenings
– Royales To-Go will also continue Wednesday – Friday 12-2 pm through the month of June
-View Chef Vinson’s current Tasting Menu here
-Click here to your reserve your Royale to-go or Dinner Reservation on Resy
THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR EMPLOYEES AND GUESTS IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY. HERE ARE A FEW GUIDELINES ON EXTRA PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING TO ENSURE YOU HAVE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE:
– We are regularly and thoroughly disinfecting all tasting stations and surfaces and have fully trained our staff on current guidelines from the CDC.
– All tables will be at least six feet apart and our restaurant team members will be wearing masks for the safety of our guests.
– Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the property and we encourage you to utilize them upon entering and exiting the property.
– We ask that our guests consider their own health and opt to not visit if they don’t feel well. Our staff is advised to not come in if they don’t feel well and to respect the wellbeing of others.
– Our bar is closed for seating, but our full cocktail and wine menu is available tableside. If you would like to enjoy a cocktail before dinner, we invite you to arrive 10-15 minutes early to enjoy a pre-meal beverage.
Now more than ever, we’re committed to sticking together as a community and supporting our local businesses that are the heart of our community. We believe that caring for one another means taking precautions to keep each other healthy as well as extending hospitality.
Follow us on Instagram @zerorestaurant for Tasting Menu and Courtyard Dining updates!
March 13th, 2020
We are OPEN and welcoming guests while taking precautions and following the advice of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Our number one priority is the safety of our guests and our employees. We understand this is a challenging time for everyone, especially for those of you who work in the hospitality industry and who own small businesses. We encourage all of you to support local businesses such as restaurants, grocery stores, and shops in your neighborhood.
We are regularly and thoroughly disinfecting all tasting stations and surfaces and have fully trained our staff on current guidelines from the CDC.
All of our Easton Porter Group businesses remain open including Zero George, Wild Common, Cannon Green, Red Pump Kitchen and Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards!
Visit our Instagram for updates.